- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
An old family favourite that is quick and easy to make.
Ingredients (makes 24 Cookies)
- 125 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups Plain flour
- 1 teaspoon Bicarbonate soda
- 4 tablespoons Milk
- Cream together sugar and butter
- Add in the oats and stir through
- Sift in flour and bicarbonate soda. Mix well.
- Add enough milk to make a stiff dough.
- You can either roll out the dough (thinly) and cut into rounds with a two inch cutter for. A crisper cookie or teaspoon mixture directly onto a tray lined with baking paper for a slightly softer cookie.
- Bake around 20 minutes at 150 degrees.
You can also use muesli instead of oats or add some dried fruit.