Delicious sugar free oatmeal bars for your baby or toddler. Healthy and easy to make.
- 1 1/2 cups Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup Currants, raisins or any other dried fruit
- 2 tblsp Wheatgerm (optional)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 1/4 Cups Full fat milk
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 Banana, mashed
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 C. Combine the dry ingredients in a large bowl (oats, dried fruit, wheatgerm and cinnamon).
- In a separate smaller bowl, mix up the mashed banana, egg, milk and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ones, and mix thoroughly. Now add to a small baking pan and smooth the top. Bake in an oven for 40 to 45 mins, until firm.
- Cut into bars while still warm (or fancy shapes for fun!) and enjoy with your baby.