- Makes 30
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Discover Grace’s chewy, and delicious oat and cinnamon cookies. They make the perfect lunchbox addition!
Ingredients (makes 30 Cookies)
- 1 cup Butter
- 1 cup Caster Sugar
- 1 cup Packed brown sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 2 cups Self raising flour
- 1 1/2Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 3 cups Oats
- With an electric beater cream together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar. Beat in eggs and then stir in vanilla.
- Add SR flour and cinnamon and stir into the creamed mixture. Mix in oats. Cover and chill dough for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees fan forced.
- Roll mixture into balls and slightly flatten with hands, thicker they are the chewier they will be. If you want crunchy cookies then flatten them more.
- Cook for 12 minutes and then cool for 5. Cookies will be very soft when they first come out.
Divide mixture into thirds and add coconut, raisins or choc chips to each third to mix them up.