- Serves 3
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 5 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 200gm Okra cut
- 2 Onions cut length wise
- 1/2 Tomato diced
- Spices Turmeric, red chilli powder, salt, dry mango powder
- 1 tsp Cumin seeds
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds.
- Add onions and saute till golden brown. Add all spices as per taste.
- Add tomatoes and make like a mushy paste. Add okra and cook uncovered on high for 5 mins.
- Simmer covered for another 10 mins. Finally, turn the gas to high and cook until the okra starts looking dark green/blackish tinge. But be careful not to burn it.