- Serves 5
- 50 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Another recipe that is very easy and OMG is sensational.
Reminds me of golden syrup dumplings and I would say even tastes better.
Perfect recipe to fill up the tummies.
Ingredients (serves 5)
- 1 Cup of S/R Flour
- 3/4 cup of sugar
- 1 Pinch of salt
- 60g Butter
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 2 Oversized Tablsp Golden suryp
- 1 1/2 Cups of Hot water
- 30g Butter
- Flour sugar and salt into a bowl.
- Melt butter, add to flour mixture with milk, Mix well.
- Place in well greased oven bowl. .
- Now for the sauce--- combine all ingredients in saucepan, stir over low heat until butter has melted. Then pour on top of other mixture.
- Bake in moderate oven for roughly 30-40 minutes. Serve with cream or icecream
- I also added a little bit of vanilla essence to the first mix (not the sauce mix) Just to make it that bit extra special.