- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500 grams Diced Chicken (breast or thigh)
- 4-6 rashers Short Cut Bacon - diced
- 1 Onion - finely diced
- 2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 250 gram Hot Chicken Stock
- 2 tbls Cream
- 1 cup Frozen Veggies of Choice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat fry pan with oil. Fry bacon, onion and garlic until onion is translucent.
- Push bacon mixture to side of pan and add chicken. Once chicken is browned, add stock and cream to pan and mix everything together. Bring the stock/cream to boil and then simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables and cook for 3-5 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve with mashed potato or pumpkin.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.