- Serves 4
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 5 Ingredients
This one pot recipe is the easiest chicken soup you’ll be making this winter. It’s on the table in around 15 mins which is quicker than getting take out.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 4 cups chicken stock (bought or home made)
- 1 store bought BBQ chicken
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1 leek, sliced
- 1 packet or ramen noodles
- Saute leek and carrots in saucepan in butter, until soft.
- Shred BBQ chicken and add to saucepan. Stir for 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock and bring to boil. Reduce heat to a simmer and add ramen noodles. Simmer for 8 minutes.
- Ta da!
You can make this soup more homemade by making your own noodles and cooking your own chicken. You can also substitute the vegetables depending on what is in your pantry and fridge.