- Serves 8
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
This one pot couscous is quick, easy and so so tasty!
Is your bathroom as clean as your kitchen? Might be time to rethink what you’re using. See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (serves 8)
- meat of your choice (eye fillet or chicken fillet for me), cooked to your liking
- spinach leaves
- lightly sauteed mushies
- lightly sauteed onions
- cous cous (I use a cup and equal amounts of water or stock), a little oil to separate the couscous
- roasted pumpkin - I toss mine in garlic, honey and soy
Notes... I just love cous cous and really think it is such a great way to eat.... all the colours, taste and freshness of the ingredients shine!!!
- Cook couscous as per packet instructions then let it cool in the pot.
- Add the meat of your choice, and all the veggies.
- Give the ingredients a light stir, then serve on a giant platter, or I make individual containers for lunches too.
- Serve with coriander and natural greek yoghurt.
Recipe One pot couscous feast
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.