A delicious dinner all cooked in the one pot.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1/2 cup White rice
- 1bunch Brocollini
- 1 cup Yellow squash, carrot chunks & beans
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 1/2 cup Natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon Ginger powder
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder
- 1 pinch Cumin powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 4 Free range chicken drumsticks
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
- Spread uncooked rice over base of lines roasting dish. Arrange vegetables over the top of rice. Combine coconut milk, peanut butter, spices & soy sauce in a jug & mix well.
- Place drumsticks over rice & vegetables & pour over the sauce. Cover dish snugly with foil & bake for 40 minutes or until chicken cooked through.
- Remove foil & turn the oven setting to grill. Grill for a further 5 minutes.
You can add any vegetables you desire.