- Makes 16
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A lightly orange flavoured choc chip cookie.
Ingredients (makes 16 biscuits (depends on the shape you use))
- 250 grams butter
- 1/4 cup caster sugar
- 1/2 tin condensed milk
- 1 orange, juice and zest
- 2 1/2 cups self raisin flour, sifted
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Cream the butter, sugar and condensed milk.
- Add half the flour and combine.
- Add the orange juice and zest and mix well.
- Add the remaining flour and mix well. Add the choc chips.
- Wrap the dough in glad wrap and pop in the fridge to firm.
- Once firm (about 1 hour in the fridge) roll out the dough and cut into shapes.
- Bake for around 15 minutes until just golden.
Add an extra orange if you want a stronger flavour but it also depends on the size of the oranges you use.