- Makes 24
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
These muffins are great for kids lunchboxes or an after school treat. They have a lovely tangy taste.
Are you sick of endless soap scum in your bathroom? See why Dettol Healthy Clean Bathroom Rapid Foam is rating so well in MoM member REVIEWS.
Ingredients (makes 24 muffins)
- 3 cups orange pulp
- 5 Tbsp sugar
- 60 gms Butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Self raising flour
- 1 litre Milk
- Preheat oven to 150 degrees. Cream butter and sugar together until light yellow. Add eggs one at a time.
- Add orange pulp without the seeds. Add SR Flour stirring in.
- Add milk and mix to a smooth thick consistency.
- Pour into sprayed muffin tins and bake for 20 mins or until golden brown.
- Take out and cool
I used the pulp after squeezing fresh orange juice. I used navel oranges because they are very sweet.