- Makes 15
- 2 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 4 Ingredients
I made this cookies for my son birthday party.
Ingredients (makes 15 Cookies)
- 24 pcs OREO cookies
- 3 tbs Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
- 300 gr White chocolate, broken into pieces, melted
- Ceres and m&m for decoration
- Finely crush 9 OREO cookies. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Roll into 15 balls.
- Place remaining cookies on baking sheet. Dip balls in chocolate and place on cookies. Decorate the top with ceres and m&m chocolate.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm before serve.