- Serves 4
- Makes 24
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A very yummy recipe that everyone will love. You cannot stop at one.
Ingredients (serves 4 | makes 24 cookies)
- 1 cup softened butter
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tblspn vanilla extract
- 3 and half cups flour
- 1 tspn salt
- 1 tspn baking soda
- 2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 pckt oreo cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar together with a mixer until well combined. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In medium bowl mix the flour, salt, and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
- With a cookie scoop, form balls with the dough.
- Place one ball on top of an Oreo cookie, and another ball on the bottom. Seal edges together by pressing and cupping in hand until Oreo cookie is fully enclosed with dough.
- Place onto parchment or silpat lined baking sheets and bake cookies for approximately 13 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for 5 minutes before transferring to cooling rack.