Ingredients (serves 6)
- 500g mince meat
- oil to sear meatballs
- 4 rashers shortcut bacon diced
- 250g mushrooms, sliced
- handful Fresh spinach leaves
- small tub sour cream
- 1pkt french onion soup mix
- 1/3 cup water
- smoked paprika to taste
- mix spinach leaves in mince meat and season to taste. Roll into balls. Frypan and sear the meatballs. Place them in a casserole dish
- Top with sliced mushrooms and diced bacon.
- Mix French Onion soup mix, water and sour cream and pour over the top of the meatballs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Cover and bake at 190 degrees fan forced for around 20 minutes.