A nutritious easy to prepare veggie that adds a little variation to dinner!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Kalettes
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- chilli powder ( optional)
- 1/2 lemon
- Wash and shake dry the Kalettes, Put into a bowl
- Toss in some olive oil and Sprinkle with salt , pepper and Chilli powder ( if using)
- Squeeze the lemon juice over the top and toss lightly to mix
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and spread out the kalettes into the tray
- Bake for 12-15 minutes Until a little crispy on the ends and soft in the middle
A Kalette is a cross between kale and brussel sprouts. If you are not fond of brussels ... try these. The flavour is different and milder than a normal brussel sprout. My husband and I have our serve and then pick at the leftovers afterwards... They are delicious!