- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
- 2 onions
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 cups Panko bread crumbs
- 3 eggs
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees. Peel and slice up onions into rings.
- Mix flour, Garlic and salt in a bowl.
- Put bread crumbs in another bowl.
- Put eggs in a third bowl and lightly whisk with a fork.
- Dip onion rings into egg, then flour, then egg again. Followed by rolling in bread crumbs.
- Place onion rings on lightly oiled oven tray and spray over top of onion rings with cooking spray.
- Place in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, turning half way through.