- Serves 2
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
Delicious and good for you, this Oven Roasted Mushroom Bruschetta is so full of flavor and simple to prepare. Great for a light meal or a brunch!
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 12 Medium size Mushrooms, cut into thick strips
- 1 small Garlic clove, crushed
- 100g Ricotta
- 1 Spring onion sliced finely
- Balsamic glaze
- Olive oil
- Dried parsley
- Salt & pepper
- Sourdough or Ciabatta bread sliced thick
- Place mushrooms, parsley, garlic and salt and pepper into a bowl. Drizzle with oil and enough balsamic glaze to cover mushrooms once stirred around. Place into a glass baking dish and into a pre - heated 180 degree oven uncovered for about 20-25 minutes or until they are softened.
- Meanwhile mix the ricotta, salt & pepper and the thinly sliced spring onion together and mix thoroughly to combine. Set aside
- Brush the slices of bread with oil and heat on a grill pan until grill marks appear and they are crispy – do both sides.
- Spread a thick layer of ricotta mix onto the bread, top with some rocket and then the roasted mushrooms
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.