- Serves 4
- 90 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 17 Ingredients
Delicious Italian Meatballs with melting cheese. Making meatballs is very easy and everyone loves it!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 500g Beef Mince
- 1/2 Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 2tbs Breadcrumbs
- 2tbs Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1tsp Nutmeg
- 1tbsp Dried Mixed Herbs
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 Onion, chopped (for sauce)
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1 Canned Crushed Tomato
- 1/2cup Beef Stock
- 2tbsp Tomato paste
- 1tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4cup Fresh Basil, chopped
- Shredded Cheese
- Olive oil
- Pour milk over breadcrumbs into a small bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, place mince, onion, breadcrumbs mixture, egg, nutmeg, dried herb, salt and pepper. Wearing Ansell Handy Clean Gloves, mix until combined. Divide mixture into small meatballs. (about 1tbsp each balls)
- Heat a frying pan with olive oil and cook until brown all side. (you don't need to cook completely inside)
- Transfer meatballs on a plate, and set aside.
- In a same frying pan, saute onion and garlic in low heat until soft.
- Add canned tomato, stock, tomato paste, worcestershire sauce, basil, salt and pepper. Cook in a medium-low heat until sauce are thicken.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Add meatballs back in the frying pan, heat and combine for 3-4 miinutes.
- Transfer meatballs and sauce into ovenproof dish, sprinkle cheese on top, and cook in oven 20-30 minutes or until cheese melt and golden brown on top.
- Serve with dinner rolls, garlic bread, or pasta and ENJOY!
Recipe Ovenbaked Italian Meatballs
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.