- Serves 3
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A lot of people don’t have time to think about a macronutrient balanced breakfast in the mornings. This quick and easy recipe takes 10 minutes to prepare the night before, ready and waiting when you wake up in the morning. My kids love overnight oats and they are so versatile, you can add anything you like!
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 1 1/2 Cups Oats (gluten free if needed)
- 1 1/2 Cups Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 6 Tbsp Unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 3 Tbsp Cashew butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 6 tsp !00% pure maple syrup
- 3 tsp Chia seeds
- 3 pinches salt
- 3/4 Cup Blueberries
- Combine all ingredients except blueberries in a small jar with a lid. Stir well to combine.
- Gently stir in blueberries. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve chilled or heat in microwave.