- Makes 40
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
I’ve made these biscuits a lot of times and people always like them. If you prefer you can use kalamata olives instead of green olives. Or stuffed olives, like I did last time.
Ingredients (makes 40 biscuits)
- 300 grams white spelt flour
- 150 grams unsalted butter, cut in small cubes
- 100 grams green olives, chopped
- 80 grams grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees.
- In a bowl mix together the flour, the butter and the Parmesan. Rub them together using your fingertips, till the mixture looks like breadcrumbs.
- Add the olives, some salt and pepper and a couple of tablespoons of water to the bowl.
- Fold the dough, eventually add more water, till it holds together nicely in a ball.
- Roll out the dough between two pieces of baking paper. Then cut out the biscuits in the form you prefer, using a cookie cutter.
- Line a cookie tray with baking paper and place the biscuits on it.
- Bake at 180 degrees for 12-13 minutes. The bottom will be nice and brown.
- Prepare more biscuits using the dough left and repeat the baking in the oven.
- Let them cool down and store them in an airtight container for up to a week.