Ingredients (makes 1 Slice)
- 3 Weet-bix - crushed
- 1 1/2 cups Self Raising Flour
- 1 cup Desiccated Coconut
- 125 grams Butter
- 3/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 3/4 cup Icing sugar
- 2 tbsp Cocoa
- 50 grams Butter
- 1-2 tbsp Hot Water
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees. Mix dry ingredients and combine with melted butter.
- Press into a slice tin lined with baking paper and cook for 20 - 25 minutes.
- ICING: Melt butter and mix well with icing sugar and cocoa. Gradually add water, beating well.
- When cooled, ice with chocolate icing, sprinkle 100's and 1,000's and slice.