- Serves 6
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
easy and soo yummy.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 2 blocks Cream cheese.
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 sml tin condensed milk
- 2 passion fruit
- 1/2 tin berries in syrup (drain most of liquid).
- 1 pack biscuits of choice.
- fresh strawberries.
- Leave cream cheese on bench for a little bit so it is easier to blend.
- Add cream cheese, cream and condensed milk together and blend until smooth.
- Put half Mixture in another bowl. Add passion fruit to one bowl leaving a couple of spoonfuls for the top. Put berries in the other. Set aside on bench.
- Put biscuits in blender. Melt butter. Combine and mix until you get a crumbly texture. Press into the base of tin you are putting cake in.
- Pour berry mix around edge of base then passion fruit in the middle. Cut strawberries and arrange on top. Drizzle berry juice then passion fruit on top.
- Put cake in fridge and leave to set.