- Makes 10
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
These smell heavenly with their sweet passionfruit aroma. Bound to please!
Ingredients (makes 10 biscuits)
- 30ml Passionfruit juice, strained (I got this from 2 passionfruits)
- 220g Unsalted butter, softened
- 100g Pure icing sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 250g Plain flour
- 75g Cornflour
- 60g Unsalted butter, chopped at room temperature
- 1 cup Pure icing sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 TBS Passionfruit pulp
Notes... These are best made 1 day in advance so the filling sets. Store in an airtight container for up to a week
- Preheat the oven to 140°C and line two baking trays with baking paper.
- Place passionfruit juice, butter, icing sugar and vanilla in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until thick and pale. Add flour and cornflour and beat until it forms a smooth dough.
- Working with 1 TBS for each biscuit, roll the dough into 20 small balls and place on baking trays, 3cm apart. Flatten the balls slightly with a fork dusted with flour.
- Bake, swapping trays halfway, for 30 minutes or until slightly firm. Cool on a wire rack. Remove before they become golden brown - they don't need to be showing much colour at all
- For the icing, place the butter and icing sugar in the bowl of an electric mixer and beat until thick and pale. Stir through the passionfruit pulp until combined.
- Spread icing over one biscuit, then sandwich with another biscuit. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.