- Serves 6
- 40 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
Can add vegetables, but they are best grated. Could also use any pasta sauce you wish.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- 1 Pkt Penne Pasta
- 500g Beef Mince (or which ever meat you prefer)
- 785g Jar Dolmio Bolognese Sauce
- 1 cup Grated Mozzarella Cheese
- Precook pasta so it is just under-done. While pasta is cooking, cook up mince with sauce.
- At this stage you can add any grated vegetables and onion if you wish. Once pasta is cooked, drain and using a spring form round tin, spray a little oil to stop pasta from sticking and fill the tin with the pasta tubes standing up. This will take several minutes, but it is worth it!
- Once your tin is full and compact with pasta, spoon the mince mix on top of the pasta, trying to push the sauce and meat as best you can down the tubes. Then fill the top so the pasta is covered and top with cheese. Bake in oven on 180 for 15-20 min until cheese is golden. Take the spring round off slowly and bazinga! Serve with Garlic Bread.