- Serves 1
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
A great way to use some left over pasta for a tasty lunch.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- Bowl Left over cooked spaghetti
- 3 Cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 Onion, finely chopped
- Dried basil or Italian herbs
- Quarter the cherry tomatoes. Place on your grilling pan and cover in dried basil or Italian herbs and some salt and pepper.
- Crumble the feta and also place on the grilling pan. Add the onion (lightly drizzle some oil on the onion)
- Grill for around 10 minutes until the tomatoes are soft, onions cooked and feta coloured.
- In a bowl, mix through the tomato, feta and onion mix with some butter into the pasta.
- Lunch for one in done! Of course you can increase the amount of ingredients to make lunch for two etc.
I'm often dining alone at lunch and find this to be a quick and very tasty option.