The beautiful cheese will melt and form a sensational gooey warm (and filling) pasta side – an excellent accompaniment for any dish!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 200g Chicken/Mushrooms
- 700ml Cream
- 1 Packet Pasta
- 6 Balls Buffalo Mozzarella
- Boil pasta until al dente. Set aside to drain. Season well and dress with oil
- Chop up buffalo mozzarella and toss through pasta. Place into shallow pan.
- Dice chicken and cook in butter or oil with a dash of cream
- Combine chicken and pasta and pour the rest of the cream over the dish and set in the oven for 30 minutes until brown. Chop up parsley for garnish *optional*