Quick, easy and tasty pastry pockets. Good for breakfast, lunch and snack times.
Ingredients (serves 6)
- puff pastry sheets
- 1 egg yolk, (beaten with 1 tablespoon of water)
- cheese slices
- 3 large tomatoes
- 3 tsps sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 200c. Cut pastry sheets into 4-6 squares; brush edges with the egg mixture.
- Place cheese slices on the pastry; followed by a slice of tomato.
- Pinch the corners of the pastry together and flatten slightly.
- Place pastry onto an oiled baking tray and brush with more of the egg mixture and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes on 200 C; until the pastry has puffed up.