- Makes 10
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A quick and easy dessert for kids to make.. You can have fresh or tin fruit you can have all in your pantry for that rainy day
Ingredients (makes 10 )
- 1 packet Pavlova nest
- 600 mls Thicken cream whipped with sugar
- 1 table spoon White sugar
- 1 punnet Strawberries
- 250 grams Cut diced watermelon
- 250 grams White seedless grapes
- Whip cream for kids .. Get kids to help wash and clean fruit Place different fruit in small bowls.
- Now open packet of pavlova cases. And get kids to assemble. Kids love cooking I. Kitchen..
- Show kids how to break up pavlova and make it in a glass. .. It's fun more fruit than pavlova. I make these up using little miss two to help.. You can use what fruit is in season.. And kids can make these up for visitors. Coming .., .
I am always looking for ways the kids can cook in my kitchen but this is easy for little ones to make up. Miss two and a half loves helping make these and she breaks them up so only a little of the pavlova on hers lots of fruit and also cream.. We did this one day with icecream it was yummy .. We love our fruit