- Serves 10
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 10 Ingredients
A great BBQ sauce that is brilliant with BBQ pork sausages and any BBQ meat.
Ingredients (serves 10)
- 120ml tomato puree
- 2 tblspn worcestershire sauce
- 1 tblspn cider vinegar
- 1 tblspn bourbon
- 2 tblspn treacle
- half teaspoon mustard powder
- half teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 6 peaches - peeled, chopped, finely diced
- SERVE WITH BBQ PORK SAUSAGES
- Place all ingredients including the peaches into a saucepan and bring to simmer, stirring.
- Simmer for 10min or until it's reduced by a third at least. Season to taste.
- Store in a jar and place in the fridge ready to bring out to serve with your BBQ meats.
Peach sauce lasts about 2 weeks in the fridge.