- Makes 9
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Healthy paleo peach muffins. Great for lunch boxes, or a healthy sweet snack or dessert.
Ingredients (makes 9 Muffins)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Unrefined sea salt
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 Cup Maple syrup or honey
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup peeled, pitted, diced peaches (for mixture)
- 1/4 Cup peeled, pitted, diced peaches (for top of mixture to decorate)
- Preheat oven to 160 degrees. Add dry ingredients together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the eggs, vanilla extract, maple syrup or honey and coconut oil together. Add the dry and wet ingredients together and combine.
- Add 1 cup of peaches to the mixture and combine. Pour mixture evenly into muffin cases and sprinkle 1/4 cup of peaches over the top of the muffins.
- Bake in oven for around 25 min until golden on top and skewer/toothpick comes out, without any mixture on it.