- Makes 30
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick and easy peanut butter cookies. My husband loves these, especially when I use cinnamon peanut butter.
Ingredients (makes 30 biscuits)
- 1/3 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 125g Butter, softened
- 1/4 Cup Caster Sugar
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 3/4 Cups Plain Flour
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 200g Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 180•C. Line 2 oven trays with baking paper.
- Place peanut butter, butter, caster sugar and brown sugar into a large bowl and beat until creamy. Add egg and beat until combined.
- Sift flour and baking powder over peanut butter mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in choc chips.
- Drop spoonfuls of dough, 5cm apart, onto trays.
- Bake until cookies are light golden around the edges, about 15 minutes. Cool on tray for 15 minutes.