- Makes 18
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
A sweet tasty biscuit perfect for a mid afternoon treat.
Ingredients (makes 18 )
- 125 grams butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (crunchy)
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1/2 cup self raising flour
- 1/2 to 1 cup choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray.
- Beat the butter and sugar until creamy. I do this in my mixer as it seems to come out much lighter. Add the egg and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter and mix until well combined.
- Now in goes the flour and mix until you have a dough. Finally add in the choc chips.
- Roll into balls and lightly push down with a fork.
- Bake for around 15 minutes. I like them chewy so make sure to get them out before they colour. If you want crunchier cookies let them colour lightly.
- Let them cool and then enjoy!
I often do a double batch and then have half with choc chips and half without.