- Makes 25
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 25 cookies)
- 200 gr Margarine
- 50 gr Condensed milk
- 300 gr Plain flour
- 150 gr Peanut butter
- 1/2 tbs Baking powder
- 1/2 tbs Vanili
- 2 Egg yolks
- Combine flour, baking powder and vanilli in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat margarine until white then add in egg yolks, condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Add in flour and mix well the dough with hand.
- Transfer the dough to a flat surface that has been coated with plastic, averaged as high as approximately 1 cm. Stamp each with a mould or any shape as desired.
- Glaze with egg yolk using a brush.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until golden brown.