- Makes 25
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 7 Ingredients
Ingredients (makes 25 cookies)
- 200 gr Margarine
- 50 gr Condensed milk
- 300 gr Plain flour
- 150 gr Peanut butter
- 1/2 tbs Baking powder
- 1/2 tbs Vanili
- 2 Egg yolks
- Combine flour, baking powder and vanilli in a bowl, set aside.
- Beat margarine until white then add in egg yolks, condensed milk and peanut butter.
- Add in flour and mix well the dough with hand.
- Transfer the dough to a flat surface that has been coated with plastic, averaged as high as approximately 1 cm. Stamp each with a mould or any shape as desired.
- Glaze with egg yolk using a brush.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.