- Makes 45
- 35 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Easy to make and melt in your mouth peanut butter cookies.
Ingredients (makes 45 cookies)
- 250g Chunky peanut butter (I use Kraft)
- 450g plain flour sifted
- 200ml olive oil
- 200g icing sugar sifted
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk beaten
- Mix all ingredients except the egg yolk in a bowl.
- Once the dough is formed, roll it into small shape of ball.
- Glaze the balls with the egg yolk.
- Bake in oven in 180 degree celcius for 15-20 minutes or until the top looks browned.