- Serves 4
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A pasta dish for sausage lovers!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? Read the DETTOL Liquid Hand Wash reviews here
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 300 g wholemeal penne
- rock salt
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 onion, diced
- 6 Italian sausages, skin removed, sliced
- 200 grams bocconcini mozzarella, cut in half
- 40 grams Parmesan cheese
- olive oil
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees.
- In a big pot, cook the penne until al dente in hot water with some rock salt added.
- In a pan gently fry the onion in olive oil. Then add the sausages and cook for 5 minutes. Add the diced tomatoes and cook for 10 minutes more.
- Drain the pasta and mix it with the sausage sauce.
- Grease an oven casserole dish. Pour the pasta inside. Then sprinkle the bocconcini mozzarella on top and end with the parmesan cheese.
- Bake for around 20 minutes. Enjoy!