Ingredients (makes 16 Squares)
- 50 grams Butter
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 200 gram Pepitas
- 1 Weet-Bix, crushed
- 1/2 cup Sultanas or Diced Dried Apricots
- 1/2 cup Rolled Oats
- 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees and line a square pan with baking paper.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine butter, sugar and honey. Cook 2-3 minutes, stirring until smooth and sugar has dissolved. Cool slightly.
- Combine the Pepitas, Weet-Bix, dried fruit, rolled oats and flour in a bowl. Add the butter mixture. Stir until combined.
- Spoon into pan. Bake for approximately 25 minutes. Leave in pan until cooled completely. Cut into slices and serve.