- Makes 8
- 15 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick and easy snack idea for the kids. Also makes great party food.
Ingredients (makes 8 Rolls)
- 2 Sheets Puff Pastry
- 16 Slices Pepperoni (or 32 small packaged slices)
- 200g Mozarella Cheese - shredded
- 2 Tbs Butter
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Parsley
- 1/4 Tsp Onion Powder
- Pizza Sauce for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Thaw the puff pastry and cut in to 4 equal triangles (two diagonal cuts)
- If you're using the larger deli slices of pepperoni, place 2 slices along the longest side of the pastry. If you're using the smaller packaged pepperoni, place 4 slices along the longest side of the pastry. Place half of the cheese on top of the pepperoni and roll the dough up using the point of the triangle and tuck beneath. Repeat with remaining pieces of pastry.
- Melt the butter in the microwave. Finely chop the garlic and stir into the butter along with the parsley and onion powder. Spoon over each roll.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve hot, with pizza sauce for dipping.