- Serves 3
- 45 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 11 Ingredients
Delicious pesto chicken a quick and easy recipe for dinner!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? APPLY TO REVIEW Dettol Liquid Hand Wash here
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 3 small chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp pesto (store bought or homemade)
- 3 potatoes, skin removed, diced
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- olive oil
- 1 Tbsp mustard
- 1 Tbsp mayonnaise
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- In a baking dish lay the chicken breasts and spread with the pesto and bake for around 25 minutes.
- Pressure cook the potatoes for 4 minutes in one and a half cup of water.
- In a bowl mix potatoes, pepper, celery and onion.
- In a small jar mix some olive oil, mustard, mayonnaise and salt.
- Dress the salad and serve with the pesto chicken. Enjoy!
I cooked my potatoes in the All-in-One Cooker. Pressure cooking function for 3 minutes.