- Serves 4
- 20 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Looking for a quick mid week meal? You can’t go past this pesto pasta recipe!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 5 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 375 pasta spaghetti (or any preferred pasta)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine basil, pine nuts, garlic, parmesan in food processor. When well combined, gradually add olive oil in a gentle stream with motor still running.
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions. Drain water off the pot, leaving approximately 1/4 cup water with pasta.
- Add butter and pesto to pasta while pot is still hot. Combine well. Add salt and pepper to taste. Serve hot with parmesan cheese garnish on top.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.