- Makes 2.3
- 1 hours
- Difficulty Medium
- 6 Ingredients
The peanut butter and salted caramel give plain old vanilla ice cream a lovely twist!
Ingredients (makes 2.3 litres)
- 300g Pic's Peanut Butter Crunchy
- 350g caster sugar
- 450ml cream
- 20ml Pic's peanut oil (or an unrefined cold pressed peanut oil)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 litres good quality vanilla ice cream
- For the caramel combine the sugar and 80ml water in a saucepan, stir over medium-high heat until sugar dissolves, bring to the boil and cook until a medium dark caramel.
- Remove from the heat, carefully add the cream. Whisk until smooth and dissolved, add the peanut butter, sea salt and peanut oil. Cool.
- Allow the vanilla ice cream to soften slightly at room temperature for 15 minutes.
- Transfer to a large metal bowl and using a large spoon stir in the peanut butter caramel to form a ripple effect.
- Return the ice cream back into a clean ice cream container and freeze until firm.
- Optional – stir through a little of your favourite jam to make Peanut butter and jelly ice cream.
Recipe Easy peanut butter and salted caramel ice cream
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.