- Serves 4
- 25 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 8 Ingredients
Quick stir fry noodle recipe. No egg, nuts, seaseme or dairy.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 14 snap peas
- 3 carrots
- 1 pinapple
- 2 large pieces of chicken breast
- half cup sweet chilli sauce
- 1 packet rice noodles
- olive oil 4 tablespoons
- 1 can corn or frozen corn
- cut chicken in small pieces and fry with oil in a wok add seasoning.
- Cut all vegies up in small pieces and place in a large bowl. Add to chicken once chicken has gone brown. Add salt and pepper and sweet chilli sauce and stir.
- Wet rice noodles in a bowl once all wet add to the stir fry for about 5 minutes until everything is all mixed together. For extra taste add tofu.
Recipe Pineapple rice noodle stir fry
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.