- Serves 4
- 5 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 4 Ingredients
A light and sweet dessert.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 packet Pineapple flavored jelly crystals
- 200ml Coconut milk
- Canned pineapple pieces
- Toasted coconut pieces
Notes... I carefully cut my jelly into individual squares and serve that way, but it also looks great in small cups or dishes. You can alter this to an adult only dessert by adding only 150ml coconut milk and 50ml of Malibu white rum, then letting set as per the normal method. Eat within 2 days and don’t put fresh pineapple into the jelly or it won’t set!
- Make jelly by adding 250ml boiling water to the jelly crystals and stir to completely dissolve.
- Leave the jelly for approximately 1 hour until it starts to thicken but not set
- Slowly whisk in the coconut milk and then pour into serving dishes, or like I did, a shallow glass baking dish
- Serve topped with tinned or fresh pineapple and coconut pieces.
You may also like…
You May Like
Looks like this may be blocked by you browser or content filtering.