- Makes 24
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 3 Ingredients
Close your eyes and pretend these Pineapple Coconut Snowballs are real snow even on a hot, hot day!
Are your family’s hands as clean as they could be? APPLY TO REVIEW Dettol Liquid Hand Wash here
Ingredients (makes 24 Balls)
- 1 packet Philly cream cheese - softened
- 1 Can Crushed Pineapple - drained
- 2 1/2 Cups Flaked Coconut
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Roll mixture into 1-inch balls. Roll in coconut.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Very quick and not too sweet so great for parties on hot days