easy and less sugar tart.
Ingredients (makes 16 tart)
- 175 gr Margarine
- 50 gr Condensed Milk
- 250 gr Plain Flour
- 1 Egg Yolk
- 1 jar Pineapple Jam
- Cream the margarine and condensed milk until light.
- Add in egg yolk and beat until combine.
- Mix in flour until everything become soft and not still sticky dough.
- Make any shape you wish and filling using the pineapple jam.
- Glaze with egg yolk using a brush.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 170c for 15-18 mins or until golden brown.
- The pineapple tart is now ready to serve and can be stored in a jar as need.