- Serves 8
- Makes 8
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
A pizza I created when the kids were toddlers to get them to eat some veggies.
Ingredients (serves 8 | makes 8 Sevens of 2 slices each)
- 2 large Wholemeal pita bread
- 1/2 Green capsicum diced
- 1 small Red capsicum diced
- 150g Ham diced
- 225g tin Diced pineapple drained
- 1 cup Grated lite cheese
- 2 tbsp Tomato paste
- Master foods pizza topper (spice)
- Diced onion (dried spice)
- Preheat oven to 230c (210 fan forced). Spread 1 tbsp tomato paste on each pita bread. Sprinkle each with pizza topper and diced onion spices.
- Spread half ham on each. Spread haf each capsicum on each. Top each with some pineapple pieces and scatter cheese over top.
- Place on oven tray and bake for 10-12 mins. Cool, slice and place in fridge for lunch in next couple of days or freeze in portions ready to put into lunch boxes.