- Serves 4
- 30 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
Kids and adults alike will love these ‘pizza nuggets’ lots of flavor and quick and easy to prepare, even the kids can help to make them!
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 1 Box Ingham’s Chicken Nuggets
- 1/2 cup Tomato paste
- Black sliced olives
- Cheese, grated
- Red and green capsicum, diced into small pieces
- Ham, cut into thin strips
- Salami or pepperoni, cut into thin strips
- Canned Pineapple pieces
- Red onion, diced into small pieces
- Cook nuggets according to packet directions.
- Once cooked, remove from the oven and top with tomato paste and your favorite pizza toppings.
- Place under a grill for approximately 2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve!
You can add as many or as few toppings as you wish and everyone can make their own combinations so everyone will be happy at dinner time!