- Serves 1
- Makes 1 Omelette
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Easy
- 9 Ingredients
This is the recipe I cook up when I want to eat a pizza but also want to avoid all of that dough. Not only is this one full of protein, but it is quick and versatile.
Ingredients (serves 1 | makes 1 Omelette )
- 3 large free-range eggs
- 1/2 cup diced bacon
- 1/4 cup grated Liddel's lactose-free cheese
- handful baby spinach - roughly chopped
- 1 small tomato - diced
- cracked pepper to taste
- splash Zymil Lactose-free Low Fat Milk
- 4 small chives - roughly chopped
- your favourite sauce.
- Heat a pan on low-medium heat. Whisk eggs, milk and pepper with a fork.
- Mix in spinach, tomato, cheese, chives and bacon.
- Cook on low heat until egg is no longer runny, to avoid burning. Ensure that egg coats the bottom of the pan evenly.
- Lay flat on a plate and drizzle your choice of sauce on top. Serve folded or sliced like a pizza.
You can basically switch any of the toppings out for your favourite pizza toppings, but this one is my favourite. I recommend three eggs, but the fewer toppings you use, the less eggs you'll need. This makes quite a big omelette, so your smaller children can share one as well.