This pizza supreme recipe is a delicious way to have pizza without the calories & fat! It serves two, so half a pizza is only 202 calories! This is also a great recipe to get the kids in the kitchen & include them in some healthy cooking. The perfect party food or casual family dinner.
Ingredients (serves 2)
- 1 Tbsp No Added Salt Tomato Paste
- 1 Kebab Bread
- 1/2 cup 97% Fat-Free Ham
- 1/3 cup Onion thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Capsicum diced
- 1/3 cup Celery diced
- 1/3 cup Pineapple sliced
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms sliced
- 1/2 cup Reduced-Fat grated Tasty Cheese
- Preheat oven 200°C fan forced.
- Spread tomato paste evenly over kebab bread. Arrange all the toppings (except cheese) evenly over base. Sprinkle cheese over pizza.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until cheese has melted and is golden brown. Cut into 6 pieces and serve with salad.
Variation: Omit ham, replace with 1/2 cup (60g) cooked skinless chicken diced.