- Serves 3
- 10 minutes
- Difficulty Medium
- 7 Ingredients
A quick brekky.
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 2 cups Cooked flattened rice called Poha.
- 1 Handful peanuts
- 1 cup Diced potatoes
- 1 Onion long sliced.
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1 tsp Mustard seeds
- Some Curry leaves (optional)
- Add some oil to a wok or frying pan. While the oil is warming up, take the poha in a colander and gently wash under running water. Let it sit in the colander after the quick two min wash.
- Fry the potatoes till golden brown. Take them out.
- Now fry the peanuts and take them out.
- Now add onions, mustard seeds, curry leaves and saute. Add some turmeric,salt And chilli powder.
- Add the poha and mix. Then add the potatoes, nuts to the poha and mix up together.
- I prefer adding some lime juice too.