- Serves 3
- 7 hours
- Difficulty Easy
- 6 Ingredients
Pork and apples. Who can resist it?
Ingredients (serves 3)
- 500 g pork fillet
- 1 sliced onion
- 3 diced Granny Smith apples
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 3 sage leaves
- olive oil
- Add olive oil to inner pot of the Philips All-in-One Cooker. Press SAUTE/SEAR HIGH TEMP for 5 minutes and press START (do not close the lid)
- Add the onion to the inner pot and start cooking
- Sprinkle the pork fillet with the garam masala and add to the inner pot. Turn it a couple of times.
- When the program has finished, put the sage leaves on the pork and the diced apples on top of that.
- Close lid, press Slow cooking/Low button. Set cooking time for 6 1/2 hours and press START. (Check the valve in on Seal)
- Open the lid (valve on Vent) and enjoy.